Skip to Content

KublaCon 2006

1 reply [Last post]
sedjtroll
sedjtroll's picture

I went to KublaCon last year and had a terrific time. I highly recommend it to anyone who can make it. The board game section of the convention was fantastic.

On that note, pre-registration for th Con is due on 2/21, that's just 4 weeks away. I am planning on going, just need to look for cheap plane tickets. I know Rick Holzgrafe will be there. Is anyone else going to go?

Last year they had a game design contest as well, and I got a few spontaneous playtests of All For One in - not to mention playtesting a game Reiner Knizia was working on. So there's even a design aspect to the con!

- Seth

Rick-Holzgrafe
Rick-Holzgrafe's picture
KublaCon 2006

Seth is right, KublaCon is four days of intense gaming fun. My whole family goes.

I entered the game design contest last year. My entry was panned pretty badly (though not unfairly!) but at least I can claim it wasn't the worst of them -- I made it into the second round of judging! But alas, I don't think I'll have anything ready to enter this year.

Here's the KublaCon home page, and here's the page for the design contest.

Any BGDFers planning to attend, let Seth and me know! We should try to get together, maybe do some playtesting.

Syndicate content

forum | by Dr. Radut