Skip to Content

Double sided clip

No replies
schtoom's picture
Joined: 08/31/2009

I have a need of an item that basically amounts to a double sided paper clip. For instance, imagine two card stands glued bottom to bottom.

I've tried Googling for an item like this, but apparently the correct word to find it escapes me. Any ideas from the community here?

Syndicate content

forum | by Dr. Radut