Is it a good idea to include links to negative reviews on a Kickstarter page?
It depends on the review I think. A totally negative review (to the point where they have nothing positive to say) might be a bad idea. I've got more balanced reviews in mind (ie still a negative review, but acknowledging good points too).
So in the case of a negative but balanced review, what are the pros and cons of including it?
* Being up-front with backers and (if it's not an utterly hate-filled review) implies that the *worst* I got isn't that bad anyway
* Avoids a "too good to be true"-looking set of reviews
* Can help communicate positive attitude to criticism, shows that I take negative feedback on board and will fix problems and not get defensive about criticism
* Telling them about flaws (especially when, in this case, some are known flaws that are already in hand to get fixed)
* I guess that's the only con, but it seems like a biggie
(I got a negative review for Nightlancer :/ need to work out what to do about it)