Skip to Content

Mini-Banner Design

8 replies [Last post]
Evil ColSanders
Evil ColSanders's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/08/2010

http://sta.sh/2l9bjiefylj?edit=1

I wanted anyone's input on which banner they like the best. It's gonna be 1.6"x3" and sit on a table. The battle is between Theme and Eye-Catching. I made so many just to explore every option available to me. I can't really decide. A lot of them look like Smash Bros though... haha.

What do you think?

sheeptree
sheeptree's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/15/2017
From the choices, I

From the choices, I personally like this one:
http://sta.sh/0ygefovsnus

I Will Never Gr...
I Will Never Grow Up Gaming's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/23/2015
sheeptree wrote:From the

sheeptree wrote:
From the choices, I personally like this one:
http://sta.sh/0ygefovsnus

Agreed

Evil ColSanders
Evil ColSanders's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/08/2010
Thanks for your input!!

Thanks for your input!!

BHFuturist
BHFuturist's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/01/2008
Humm,

I like this one best, maybe because it puts them in the dungeon setting. http://sta.sh/024jwbxfi5ys

But I think that it would work better if they were facing away from each other rather than facing each other. This makes it look like they are fighting each other rather than together against the dungeon. But that might just be me...

Might look better if they were back to back facing the oncoming monsters?

@BHFuturist

questccg
questccg's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/16/2011
Question???

BHFuturist wrote:
...Might look better if they were back to back facing the oncoming monsters?

And that brings up a question: Are the Heroes battling EACH OTHER or are the delving into the dungeon beating on other monsters and such???

BHFuturist
BHFuturist's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/01/2008
Good point...

questccg wrote:
And that brings up a question: Are the Heroes battling EACH OTHER or are the delving into the dungeon beating on other monsters and such???

So true... I guess if the game was them fighting each other the image works as intended. I made an assumption based on the card designs posted earlier. To me the game looked like one that would be played against the dungeon but it could be the other way.

@BHFuturist

sheeptree
sheeptree's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/15/2017
Didn't even think of that...

BHFuturist wrote:
questccg wrote:
And that brings up a question: Are the Heroes battling EACH OTHER or are the delving into the dungeon beating on other monsters and such???

So true... I guess if the game was them fighting each other the image works as intended. I made an assumption based on the card designs posted earlier. To me the game looked like one that would be played against the dungeon but it could be the other way.

@BHFuturist


That is a really good question. I just saw the images and automatically assumed it was a Super Smash Bros. battle against each other kind of thing and then picked the one with the colors I liked best...

Evil ColSanders
Evil ColSanders's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/08/2010
Yes. They are indeed fighting

Yes. They are indeed fighting against each other.

Syndicate content


forum | by Dr. Radut