Skip to Content

[GDS] February 2012 "Love Conquers All" - Comments and Questions

2 replies [Last post]
sedjtroll
sedjtroll's picture

Use this thread for any comments, questions, requests for clarity, etc., regarding the February 2012 Challenge in the Game Design Showdown, entitled "Love Conquers All".

-Seth

PierreNZ
PierreNZ's picture
Word limit

If i get the requirements correctly, we pretty much have to describe two games (or two play experiences) in under 200 words?

Any chance of upping the limit to at least 300 words (400 would be just awesome but i'll settle for 300) for about 150 words per "game". Between a quick intro (3 lines), setup, gameplay (4 lines), end game conditions for the first "mode", i'm already at 158 words :-(

I generally like to make complete phrases and not a series of bullet points, which is what i'd have to do to come in under the set limit (not even sure if that'd be enough really)

Then again, if everybody else is happy with 200 words then i'll just have to roll with that. But that'd be a darn shame.

Word count for message above: 132 *eeep*

sedjtroll
sedjtroll's picture
PierreNZ wrote:If i get the

PierreNZ wrote:
If i get the requirements correctly, we pretty much have to describe two games (or two play experiences) in under 200 words?

Any chance of upping the limit to at least 300 words (400 would be just awesome but i'll settle for 300) for about 150 words per "game".

I had actually thought about that, but sort of never got around to it. I'll edit the entry to reflect a 300 word limit this time rather than 200.

- Seth

Syndicate content

forum | by Dr. Radut