Skip to Content

[GDS] FEBRUARY 2015 "Terribly Suspicious" Comments and Questions

7 replies [Last post]
richdurham
richdurham's picture

If you have any comments or questions about this month's GDS, please post them here!

richdurham
richdurham's picture
Hello Mr. Entry form?

Hi BGDF GDS team. Currently, for some reason, there are between -1 and 1 entries for the February GDS.

I'm extending the deadline to the end of the 8th for you late bloomers.

After a great few months, IN A ROW, will this be the first GDS with no entries?

And if so, why?

Dagar
For me, I want to be part of

For me, I want to be part of a GDS, but the beginning of the month proved to be poor timing for me since I had big homework to do for friday and my best friend married. Next month will be hard for me as well since I have exams at middle of march. But we'll see howI feel about that on the first ;)

DifferentName
DifferentName's picture
8th

The end of the 8th? Wasn't that already the deadline?

richdurham
richdurham's picture
Yup, it is

Made some people look, at least. :)

Let's change that to the 9th.

kevnburg
kevnburg's picture
Personally, I was just not

Personally, I was just not inspired by this challenge. I'm not always inspired; whenever a challenge comes out, I read it and will make a submission if thoughts on the challenge later in the week inspire an idea. I was also spending a lot of time on some other designs this week, so I didn't spend as much time thinking about this challenge as I often do.

As for why this challenge wasn't inspiring: I talked with somebody else about whether they might be interested in designing a game for this challenge and they felt that player shields + suspicion was a bit too broad for them to get an idea.

richdurham
richdurham's picture
Fair enough

Kevinburg, that's totally understandable. Strangely I thought that it would be MORE constricting than last months, which was broadly "set collecting." I guess GDS'ers have been bred to answer only the most difficult of challenges :)

richdurham
richdurham's picture
Entries are coming in

There are three entries in the last 18 hours! Get yours in before midnight EST! Thank you to the current entrants, as well! Exclamation points!!

Syndicate content

forum | by Dr. Radut