Skip to Content

Who is going to GenCon Indy 2011?

10 replies [Last post]
Brykovian
Brykovian's picture

It will be my first time at the giant Con and I think it would be cool to find a way to bump into any other BGDF regulars who will be attending.

I'm only going to be there on Thursday and Friday, and I'm scheduled to be at a couple of things in the middle of Friday. But, if you're going and would like to meet up at some point Thursday or Friday night (or Friday morning), let me know! :-)

-Matt

Dralius
Dralius's picture
Me!

Because i couldn’t get the days off I’ll be arriving Friday evening and then Sat-Sun, Demo-Demo-Demo.

bonsaigames
bonsaigames's picture
Our Game Will

We won't be able to make it this year, but Studio 2 Publishing will be selling our Infinite Power RPG & Infinite Enemies books at the Con. We're hoping to go next year. Let us know how it goes for you guys!
Levi & Sarah
www.bonsaigames.net

richdurham
richdurham's picture
Absolutely!

It's one of the best times of the year, so I'll definitely be there again. From Wednesday through Sunday! I'll shoot you a PM for details...

sedjtroll
sedjtroll's picture
Tasty Minstrel and I will be there!

I will be at Gen Con this year, with Tasty Minstrel's booth (#1641). Come by and check out our new games, hot off the press!

Brykovian
Brykovian's picture
sedjtroll wrote:I will be at

sedjtroll wrote:
I will be at Gen Con this year, with Tasty Minstrel's booth (#1641). Come by and check out our new games, hot off the press!

It'll be great to have a chance to finally meet you face-to-face, Seth, after having "known" you for almost 10 years here at BGDF.

I had intended to come to Spielbany this spring, but events conspired against.

-Matt

sedjtroll
sedjtroll's picture
Brykovian wrote:sedjtroll

Brykovian wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:

It'll be great to have a chance to finally meet you face-to-face, Seth, after having "known" you for almost 10 years here at BGDF.

-Matt

Looking forward to it!

sedjtroll
sedjtroll's picture
Brykovian wrote:sedjtroll

Brykovian wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:

-Matt

Looking forward to it!

gabrielcohn
Also going..,

Bringing two of my games to show to any companies that are interested...I'll be there Thurs to Sun.

The Game Crafter
The Game Crafter's picture
We'll be there.

A bunch of us from The Game Crafter will be there. Booth #760. Stop by and say hi!

rpghost
rpghost's picture
I'll be there at the Minion

I'll be there at the Minion Games booth 1352. Stop on by and check out the 4 new games we're releasing!

James Mathe
http://www.MinionGames.com

Syndicate content

forum | by Dr. Radut