(This Challenge has been completed.)
Game Design Showdown
September 2008 Challenge - "Hidden in Public"
Challenge: Design a board or card game themed around an object hidden in a public location.
- Hidden - The game should include an actual game piece that is somehow hidden within or by another game piece, or pieces, or the game board, etc.
- In Public - The thematic setting of the game should be a public location, such as a public building, a park, etc.
- Start Date: Thursday, 11-September-2008
- End Date: Thursday, 18-September-2008, Noon EST (approximately) ... please note that we are back to a 1-week entry period
- Voting: 18-September-2008 through Thursday, 25-September-2008
This Challenge have been completed.
Voting: Voting has been completed. See the final results in the Voting Poll.
Critique the Entries: Constructive critiques and comments about the individual entries to this Challenge should be done on the Critiques Thread.
Comments or Questions on this Challenge: Comments, questions and requests for clarification were handled in the Comments Thread.
For more details on how these Game Design Showdown Challenges work, visit the GDS Content Page.