Hello my friends,
Until 13 January 2012 designers can send their submissions to the Ludopolis Game Design Contest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participation has no fee and the winner will be edited trough Runadrake! It's a new contest that has some important goals to achieve:
- To encourage board games design in Portugal and within the world.
- To encourage and raise awareness about board games among the general public.
- To share the talent, the creativity and the designers creations with the general public.
- To help participants prepare to compete for international relevant contests.
- To set the scene for Portugal on the biggest international competitions for board game design.
You can check the Regulation in www.ludopolis.pt (it's a game Festival in Lisbon), or just click here:
I wish you the best ideas!