Skip to Content

Comments and Questions on the May 2006 Challenge

41 replies [Last post]
seo
seo's picture

Well, I thought I wasn't going to make it. I had an hectic day today, but it looks like Bryk has also been busy, and that gave me a little extra time. :-)

I liked this GDS edition a lot, and I really look forward to read the other entries. Good luck to all!

Seo

Brykovian
Brykovian's picture

I was unable to get to the site for most of the day (kept getting server-not-found) ... but I'm in now and should be able to start compiling the entries.

-Bryk

Kreitler

seo wrote:
Well, I thought I wasn't going to make it. I had an hectic day today, but it looks like Bryk has also been busy, and that gave me a little extra time. :-)

Boo! Boooooooo! I only got 4 hours of sleep last night so I could get my entry in by 9:00. Curse you for cleverly getting extra time!

seo wrote:
I liked this GDS edition a lot, and I really look forward to read the other entries. Good luck to all!

Seo

I agree. This might be my favorite one ever, actually.
Good luck to everyone!

K.

Brykovian
Brykovian's picture

While I'm done accepting new entries, I do have some follow-up/adjustment requests out to a couple authors ... so, it will take a bit of time for me to get the entries posted.

Hang in there -- good stuff will be coming your way shortly.

-Bryk

seo
seo's picture

Kreitler wrote:
seo wrote:

Boo! Boooooooo! I only got 4 hours of sleep last night so I could get my entry in by 9:00. Curse you for cleverly getting extra time!
But when you get second place (I'm taking first, obviously), that sleep derpivation will seem a worthy sacrifice.

If you want more day-time to work on your next entry, try moving to Europe. The deadline time there is around 5:00pm. If that isn't enough, you can move to China or Japan that will give you till late in the thursday night. ;-P

Seo

seo
seo's picture

Brykovian wrote:
I was unable to get to the site for most of the day (kept getting server-not-found) ... but I'm in now and should be able to start compiling the entries.

-Bryk
That was me, hacking your Internet connection to gain a bit of extra time. Sorry. I'll try not to do it again. ;-)

Seo

Scurra
Scurra's picture

I'll only get suspicious when Bryk posts the entries in order of receipt, and I get #1 again. Although given that it's the closest I ever get to being #1, I ought not to complain :-)

Xaqery
Xaqery's picture

Scurra wrote:
I'll only get suspicious when Bryk posts the entries in order of receipt, and I get #1 again. Although given that it's the closest I ever get to being #1, I ought not to complain :-)

Right! I usually don’t even read the first 3

Brykovian
Brykovian's picture

Scurra wrote:

I usually change up the order in which I post the entries ... but, yes, last month I posted them in order received (guess I was a bit rusty after having taken 2 months off). ;-)

-Bryk

Brykovian
Brykovian's picture

Brykovian wrote:

And by "shortly", I mean (hopefully) before I go to bed tonight (~1am EST, I'm guessing).

-Bryk

Brykovian
Brykovian's picture

Brykovian wrote:
Brykovian wrote:

And by "shortly", I mean (hopefully) before I go to bed tonight (~1am EST, I'm guessing).

Or ... perhaps tomorrow morning ... I just won't get back to it tonight, sorry.

-Bryk

Syndicate content

forum | by Dr. Radut