Skip to Content

Playtesting at Origins 2005

3 replies [Last post]
IngredientX
IngredientX's picture

My wife and I will be attending our first Origins this summer! Since it's such a huge convention, I was wondering how many BGDFers were going to be in attendance. Perhaps we can get together for some playtesting? Maybe we can even make it an official Origins "event?"

sedjtroll
sedjtroll's picture

When and where is Origins, exactly?

I'd like to start going, or at least go once, but I don't know how much travelling I am going to want to do this year.

- Seth

Dralius
Dralius's picture

There is a link to Origins in the web resource section. It is held in Columbus OH, June 30 – July 3 for 2005. I would like to attend this year if possible. Protospiel is usually scheduled very close to this date and if I had to pick between the two I would pick Protospiel to get play testing done. When things get a little closer I’ll be in a better position to tell if I can make both. Making it an “Event” is up to you. I would be just as happy to meet up with some BGDF members in a coffee shop/hotel lobby/park/etc and play test our games.

sedjtroll
sedjtroll's picture

Dralius wrote:
It is held in Columbus OH, June 30 – July 3 for 2005.

Oh yeah, I did see that. That's the weekend I'll be in Seattle for frisbee, so I guess I'm not going THIS year. Is it always around 4th of July?

- Seth

Syndicate content

forum | by Dr. Radut