Skip to Content

Essen Game Fair 2012

3 replies [Last post]
Tj

Curious if anyone has attended Essen and more importantly, if anyone has had designs in the Authors Hall and what the outcome was. I find myself in the unique situation that I will be attending and will have prototypes on display.

Telc
I was there last year but saw

I was there last year but saw the author's area only in the later afternoon.. There were like three guys with (apparently strange) games who did not attract much of a crowd...(meaning there was nobody..) Nor sure if this is because the games were bad or because people just don't go there or if the day was bad...

If you go there you should contact the publishers directly and get a 1to1 meeting with the heads of the publishers (they will be there over the day and talk to designers) . You should be quick with that, there is no chance to get it on the day of the fair.

I will check out the authors area so mabe we see each other! :)

Tj
Going to Essen

Hi Telc,

I am going this year. i will be in the Authors Hall (7-203) and as long as i have enough table space, will have three different prototypes on display. i intend to be on display for 3 of the 4 days. Gonna use sunday for my own walk around. Stop by and say hi. I will be the guy in a cartoon hoodie (probably popeye) :)

Telc
then see you there! Will be

then see you there! Will be happy to check out your prototypes :)

Syndicate content

forum | by Dr. Radut