Skip to Content

360 Manufacturing services

3 replies [Last post]
Stormyknight1976

My friend and I are still playtesting our ccg and will need more rrfinements to other details of the game. We are also going for self publishing and starting our own game company for ccg's, tcg's and board games from staff members and customer's.

My question for our ccg is: Has any one here on the forums ever worked with 360 Manufacturing Services before or knows a friend who has or considered due to cost of game pieces and card details of art and card flavor text? I know that the last two statements are irrelevant but I added it anyways.

I have checked out their website more than several times and they are pretty darn close from where I live and they seem to me they have the stuff we are looking for.

Any feedback would be most helpful.

Thank you.

Orangebeard
Hasbro

Hi Stormynight1976,

360 is the production subsidiary of Hasbro so there should be plenty of collective knowledge there. :) There is another thread on this forum with a little more discussion about them, but I don't know if anyone has had them produce anything.

Let us know if you move forward with them!

Stormyknight1976
Game company services

Thank you Orangebeard. I will look for that information.

Stormyknight1976
360 Manufacturing Services

I talked with my friend and we looked over the 360 website a few times over. We will be going through with this company. It will be another year when we get done with our end till we actually speak with the company that we will be working with.

Syndicate content

forum | by Dr. Radut