Skip to Content

Comments and Questions on the August 2009 GDS Challenge

5 replies [Last post]
Brykovian
Brykovian's picture

Please use this thread to ask any questions or to make comments regarding the August 2009 Challenge in the monthly Game Design Showdown series. This month's Challenge is entitled "Make Mike Hammer Cry", and can be found here: http://www.bgdf.com/node/1951

Thanks
- Bryk

doho123
doho123's picture
If nothing else...

Well, if nothing else, this is the best named challenge ever.

Brykovian
Brykovian's picture
Did you get my reply?

I've sent replies (via e-mail or the PM system on this site) to those people from whom I have received entries for the August GDS Challenge.

If you have sent in an entry and have not received a reply from me, please resend and send me a PM through the site to be sure that I know about it.

Thanks,
-Bryk

Brykovian
Brykovian's picture
I won't be able to do the

I won't be able to do the entry compilation until later tonight or tomorrow morning ... if you have an entry that's nearly complete and just need a few more hours, please send it to me before 10pm Eastern Time and I will include it.

thanks,
-Bryk

doho123
doho123's picture
voting...

Did we ever come to a conclusion as to what to do in this case (only two entries), with regards to voting?

As the author of one of the entries, I find myself not wanting to vote for myself, however, my ability to choose amongst the "best of the others" is severely, well, limited in this case.

Do I just vote for myself, or not at all?

Brykovian
Brykovian's picture
In the case of 2 entries,

In the case of 2 entries, it's best, imo, for the entrants to simply not vote, since they should cancel each other out, assuming they are not going to vote for their own entry.

-Bryk

Syndicate content

forum | by Dr. Radut