Skip to Content

Board Game Design Book to Support the Board Game Design Lab

6 replies [Last post]
Gabe
Gabe's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/11/2014

I've been running a crowdfunding campaign over the last couple weeks that's going to create some awesome opportunities for the Board Game Design Lab this year.

There are 2 main rewards:

Board Game Design Mentors - A book full of design advice from 60+ of the world's best game designers.

2018 Coupon Book - 20+ companies and freelancers have come together to offer incredible discounts on the services and products that game designers need most.

If either of those rewards interest you, or if you'd just like to support the BGDL, please check out the project page here: https://igg.me/at/bgdl-2018/

The campaign is deep into the stretch goals at this point.

The BGDF has played a large role in my own design journey, so I hope these books will be helpful to you.

ddiaz28
Offline
Joined: 12/19/2017
I'm really looking forward to

I'm really looking forward to reading the book. It's exciting to see how much support you have gotten and all the fun events you have planned for the year with the stretch goals.

Gabe
Gabe's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/11/2014
ddiaz28 wrote:I'm really

ddiaz28 wrote:
I'm really looking forward to reading the book. It's exciting to see how much support you have gotten and all the fun events you have planned for the year with the stretch goals.

Thanks for supporting the project!

It's going to be an incredible year.

let-off studios
let-off studios's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/07/2011
Backed!

Happy to support your efforts, Gabe! The podcast has been a tremendously valuable learning resource for me personally, and I'm confident the book will have just as much to share. :)

Gabe
Gabe's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/11/2014
let-off studios wrote:Happy

let-off studios wrote:
Happy to support your efforts, Gabe! The podcast has been a tremendously valuable learning resource for me personally, and I'm confident the book will have just as much to share. :)

That's great to hear!

I hope to put together even more useful content this year.

The Professor
The Professor's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/25/2014
Great success!

Gabe,

I visit the Indiegogo page every few days and it's wonderful to see the support out there for you. I'm proud to be a Backer and one of the folks offering their services to the community.

Cheers,
Joe

Gabe
Gabe's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/11/2014
The Professor wrote:Gabe,

The Professor wrote:
Gabe,

I visit the Indiegogo page every few days and it's wonderful to see the support out there for you. I'm proud to be a Backer and one of the folks offering their services to the community.

Cheers,
Joe

Thanks, Joe! I'm excited to get the book and everything else into people's hands.

Syndicate content


forum | by Dr. Radut