Skip to Content

RECON 2011, April 28 – May 1, Cocoa Beach, FL

2 replies [Last post]
CON-Troll
CON-Troll's picture
Map to Recon

HMGS-South (Historical Miniature Gaming Society-Southern Chapter)
Presents RECON 2011
April 28 – May 1
International Palms Resort & Conference Center
1300 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
Phone (front desk): (321) 783-2271
Directions/map below!
HMGS-South takes RECON on the road again this spring to the Cocoa Beach venue with over 11,000 square feet dedicated to the best in historical, science fiction, fantasy, board and role playing games! The theme for this event is “Air Through the Ages”. Come and meet our special guest, Stan Kubiak -creator of the Aerodrome game series!

We have tournaments, over 30 dealer tables, a flea market, games and activities for the kids, special events and more!
For more info and an up-to-date listing of games & events, to run a game and/or volunteer, go to the main website at:
http://hmgs-south.com/ and click "Recon 2011".

Reserve your room NOW! Convention space is 100% supported by member and attendee room rentals! Use code “HM3” to get our special convention room rate.

Preregistration! You can pay for advance tickets via Paypal on the HMGS website. Just click on “Pre-Registration”. Costs for both pre-registration and at-the-door prices are:
HMGS Members
$15.00 (pre-reg) / $25.00 (at the door)
Non-HMGS Members
$25.00 (pre-reg) / $35.00 (at the door)
*Pre-registration for RECON 2011 will close April 17, 2011

Directions to Recon 2011

From the North (1-95):
Take I-95 South to 528 (exit 205.)
Take the 528 East until it crosses the causeways and becomes A1A.
Follow A1A South. The International Palms is on your left in approximately 4 miles.

From the South (1-95):
Take I-95 North to 520 (exit 201.)
Go East on 520 and over the causeways until you reach A1A (N. Atlantic Ave.)
Turn right and go South on A1A. The International Palms is on your left in less than 2 miles.

From the North (I-75):
Take I-75 South to the Florida Turnpike (Toll, exit 328.)
Take the Turnpike South to 528 (Beachway-Toll, exit 254.) Careful! This is a confusing interchange.
Take the 528 East until it crosses the causeways and becomes A1A.
Follow A1A South. The International Palms is on your left in approximately 4 miles.

From the South and West (I-75):
Take I-75 North or South to I-4 (exit 261.)
Take I-4 East to 528 (Beachway-Toll, exit 72.)
Take the 528 East and follow the directions immediately above.

CON-Troll
CON-Troll's picture
@BGDF moderator(s)

I hope this doesn't violate the rules here. I saw the "Don't post blatant advertisements" note, but I don't know if writing about a board and miniature convention violates that.

If so, my apologies. Just please delete and I will know better in the future.

sedjtroll
sedjtroll's picture
CON-Troll wrote:I hope this

CON-Troll wrote:
I hope this doesn't violate the rules here. I saw the "Don't post blatant advertisements" note, but I don't know if writing about a board and miniature convention violates that.

If so, my apologies. Just please delete and I will know better in the future.

I think Game Convention Information counts as informative and not simply advertising. Thank you for being conscientious about it though!

Syndicate content

forum | by Dr. Radut