Skip to Content

Spring Spielbany 2011

10 replies [Last post]
nosissies

This is your lucky year. In addition to Winter Spielbany, which is
usually two days, Spring Spielbany will also be a 2-day event this
year. Get it on your calendars now and join us April 16 and April 17.

Why two days? We're happy to welcome some long distance travelers and we wanted to make it worth their while. BGDF's own sedjtroll and seo will be joining us from their respective foreign countries after their 3 year hiatus.

You're right, it has been a while since we've posted one of these announcements here, but we haven't forgotten about you BGDF. If you can get to the Albany NY area, we'd love to have you. We regularly have folks from CT, NJ, Western NY etc, so you may even be able to catch a lift.

Email info@spielbany.com for more info and if you are bored, go ahead and check out the recently tweaked website at http://spielbany.com and let us know if you would be interested in online video from the event.

peace,
Tom

mdkiehl
mdkiehl's picture
Planning on it

I'm planning to be there with Sector 140, and Water to Water. I'm hoping that I can also get my work into an exhibition happening the same weekend... at Truro Church, in VA.

I'm curious to see what everyone else brings.

Regards,
Matthew Kiehl

http://mdkiehl.wordpress.com

sedjtroll
sedjtroll's picture
nosissies wrote:We're happy

nosissies wrote:
We're happy to welcome some long distance travelers and we wanted to make it worth their while. BGDF's own sedjtroll and seo will be joining us from their respective foreign countries after their 3 year hiatus.

Yes, the beautiful foreign country of the American Southwest. Home to many western movies, and real life cowboys (and Indians! Though they don't chase each other anymore, and the Indians are called Native Americans now).

I'm looking forward to it! If only it could last even longer than 2 days... but I'm glad for the extension on our behalf. Good news for everyone!

- Seth

nosissies
Close to Montreal...

A quick reminder to all you BGDF members from Montreal: we're only 3.5 hours away from your lovely city. We've had some of you threaten to come before but we're still waiting for you to make good on your threats :-)

peace,
Tom

mdkiehl
mdkiehl's picture
Playtesting

Spielbany is a play-testing event if that wasn't made clear.

Regards,
Matthew Kiehl

http://mdkiehl.wordpress.com

sedjtroll
sedjtroll's picture
nosissies wrote:A quick

nosissies wrote:
A quick reminder to all you BGDF members from Montreal: we're only 3.5 hours away from your lovely city. We've had some of you threaten to come before but we're still waiting for you to make good on your threats :-)

peace,
Tom

If Seo can come all the way up from URUGUAY, You can drive 3.5 hours from Montreal!
:)

nosissies
invite

Perhaps we'll have to dig up their info and personally "invite" them.

mdkiehl
mdkiehl's picture
Spielbany!

Spielbany makes your games better than they already are.

You need input on your game = Spielbany

You need play-testing = Spielbany

You need inspiration to work on your games or design new games = Spielbany

You have been trapped in the interwebs or in your design closet/basement/den/studio/man-cave, loosing touch of reality, and need some face-to-face interaction = Spielbany

The Game Crafter
The Game Crafter's picture
The Game Crafter Sponsorship

The Game Crafter would love to sponsor you guys with a bunch of parts, blank cards, blank game boards, etc. I would have tried to contact you directly, but there's no contact information on your site. Please email jt at thegamecrafter dot com so we can work out the details.

The Game Crafter
The Game Crafter's picture
Nevermind, found it

I found your contact info in one of your blog posts.

nosissies
Good

Sorry about that, our info should be easier to find now, and you should have a message from "us."
peace,
Tom

Syndicate content

forum | by Dr. Radut