October 2013 Game Design Showdown - "Balancing the Line"
We have a winner!
Congratulations! Wobbly Towers ran away with the vote, garnering a medal from nearly every voter.
The full awards are posted in the Comments and Questions section.
Discussion is starting in the Critiques area. Join in!
Entries are in!
Take a look through the entries and have at them with your votes!
- Voting: Through to the the 15th. PM your votes to mindspike.
- Voting Format: Each person has 3 Medals (Gold, Silver, and Bronze - with values 3, 2, and 1 vote respectively) to distribute any way they choose among the GDS entries with the following restrictions:
- Entrants may not assign any Medals to their own entry!
- Entrants must assign all 3 Medals.
- An entrant who does not assign all 3 Medals will receive a Pyrite Medal (-3 votes) as a penalty.