May 2013 Game Design Showdown - "Change, she is a comin'."
Please Read: Details on entering the Game Design Showdown.
We Have a Winner!
The Good Earth is coming back into her own!
Huge thanks to everyone who played this month; voting breakdown follows:
- Tymor - 29%
- Caterpillars & Butterflies - 24%
- Kronopolis - 21%
- Elemental Cycle - 19%
- Merry-Go-Round - 2%
- Rivers of the Underworld - 2%
- Lir's Challenge - 2%
Now let's go talk about them!
Entries are posted!
There were seven entries to the May GDS, all posted below. As usual, you have one week to read the entries and send in your votes. Votes are being tallied by Mindspike, so PM him with your votes by the end of Wednesday, May 16th.
Remember the voting format!
- Voting Format: Each person has 3 Medals (Gold, Silver, and Bronze - with values 3, 2, and 1 vote respectively) to distribute any way they choose among the GDS entries with the following restrictions:
- Entrants may not assign any Medals to their own entry!
- Entrants must assign all 3 Medals.
- An entrant who does not assign all 3 Medals will receive a Pyrite Medal (-3 votes) as a penalty.
With Seth calling in the troops for backup, Mindspike and myself are taking over responsibility for the GDS. The rules are the same, the process is the same, only now you should PM (richdurham) with your entries. When voting time comes around, Mindspike will be your man. With that, let's get down to it.